“I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full”
Jesus – John 10:10 (NIV)
We are invited to live life to the full, this means we don’t just let life pass us by without grasping and even struggling with its beauty and mysteries. Here at QUC we seek to invite people to discover such fullness of life, such fullness that Jesus spoke about and lived.
We have a variety of ways that we’ll seek to walk the journey with you: in the midst of worship, through study groups, in moments of service, in seeking justice, in personal conversation and sharing. Some moments will be loud and filled with lots of words and actions, others moments will be quiet and still.
We believe its important to spend time in prayer and reflection, in communion and conversation with Christ. Below are some resources that may help you in making time and space in the midst of a busy life, for personal reflection and prayer:
- With Love to the World – A daily Bible reading guide based on the Revised Common Lectionary
- 40 Day Journey with Dietrich Bonhoeffer – online
- Our Daily Bread – an online devotional
- The NIV 365 Day Devotional
- Progressive Christianity – devotionals
This weeks Bible readings – from the Revised Common Lectionary
Prayer and reflection websites
- Pray-as-you-go – a Jesuit initiative.
- Progressive Christianity – Prayer
- Contemplative Prayer – United Church of Canada
- Praying with Scripture – Lectio Divina
Food for Thought
You may also like to have a listen to sermons/messages from our worship (under construction)