QUC Online is our web-based Church management/database system. The system has been developed by the Australian church based company ‘Elvanto’. We pay a monthly subscription for access to this secure and maintained system designed for churches and used nationally and internationally.
The system allows us to manage the ways our members connect and are involved, it also allows members to access and edit there own information securely online.
QUC Online allows people to access (follow the links):
- QUC Online – general login
- Worship & Grounds Roster – checking your place on the rosters
- Volunteering on the rosters – adding/changing your involvement
- My unavailability – letting us know when not to roster you
Contact and Groups/Ministries details
- My contact details – check/change your details
- My ministry involvement – the groups/ministries you would like to be involved with.
- My ministry group – the groups/ministries you are involved with.
If you are a regular attender, and we have your contact details, we are happy to give you access to QUC Online – please send us a request and we’ll send you the details. If you’ve forgotten your password you can request a new one here.