Forms and Policies.
yep! we can’t escape them either – a necessity part of our day and age. Below is a list (with links) to many of our forms and policies. You are encouraged to make yourself acquainted with them.
To use a form you’ll need to print, complete and return it. You may return it be snail mail, dropping it into the office or scanning and sending (we may still need the original?). The Working with Children check is a mandatory requirement for anybody working with children in the life of QUC. Please click on the link and follow the instructions – also ensure you pass your approval number to us asap.
- QUC volunteering form – any for any and all voluntary role at QUC
- Working with Children check – follow this link
- Drivers Declaration form – if you are to provide transport for a QUC function/event
- Photo Permission Form – so we can use your mug shot!!
- Risk Assessment form (tba)- needs to be completed for all events
- Incident Report form – all significant incidents need to be reported (if you are not sure, better to be safe than sorry)
- Complaints form (tba) – we want to hear what is not working for you.
- Request form (contact us) – anything you’d like more information about.
- SRE Teacher engagement form – if you wish to teach scripture in schools (as a QUC rep)
- Grievance Policy
- Congregation Policy: Code of Conduct
- Child Protection Policy
- Code of Conduct – working with children, young people, vulnerable people
- QUC Pastoral Care Policy
- QUC Safe Behaviour Strategy